Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Other people's photographs

For the most part, the following are photos that other people took at my wedding. I had my Keystone Everflash instant camera as well as my Holga and my Diana camera out for our guests to utilize. We wanted people to be daring, to pick up these cameras and to take a few shots. I have yet to have my Holga and Diana film processed, but I look forward to everything that they captured. I think many of our Keystone photos found homes with our guests (which is great, only I want to see them, too!) but we managed to get a few for keeps. At the end of the reception I took a photo, and then got a few of some of the wedding guests with Jon and I taken by various people. I've included the best of the ones we have.


This first one is of Jon and I nearing the end of our reception. My sister took this photo of this tired but happy couple:

we just got married!



Next is a shot of my folks. They are blurry, but happy. I'm not sure who took this one.

the folks


I'm assuming Seth took this shot (and a few others) of Nicole and Pru:

nic and pru at gate
Aren't they both cute?


Last is a shot that Jon took of our friend Chuck, who volunteered to play his bagpipe while people arrived and took their seats:
chuck


If you want to see more wedding photos, there will be more slowly collecting at my Flickr account. Check it out HERE. Also, if you are facebook friends with me, there are loads more photos there.

Also, If one of my readers happens to be a wedding guest with a instant photo, will you please scan it and share an electronic version with me? Please and thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Janel! Thanks for the comments on my blogs. Congrats on getting married! You were a beautiful bride. I'm really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, I'm glad I found your blogs. It'd be nice to catch up. Thanks for the compliment. You were a lovely bride as well (I've seen a picture now and can say so with certainty.)

    ReplyDelete