Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anniversary

We've been married a whole year now. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. We've been busy going on hikes, taking road-trips, visiting friends, and setting up our home. And it has been so much fun. 

This was a fun little blog while we were preparing to marry, and we had a few side projects going at the time, so I felt like I was spreading my focus. I have decided against keeping a whole bunch of blogs about us/our projects all up and running on various levels. So, we've consolidated things a bit. If you want an invite to our personal blog, just let me know (leave a comment and and fill in your e-mail information) and I'll send you the link. Otherwise you can find us here:

Janel's photography/art blog: The Desert Loves You
Jon's adventure photography.
Janel's flickr.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment